Homeowners Insurance | Juanita
As a local Kirkland insurance agency, we are committed to provide the most reliable insurance service to our neighbors in Juanita. We all need insurance and it is especially important to have someone who's close by and understand the area when you need the help.
Agency owner, Alice Yao, has been a licensed insurance agent since 2007, the same year she graduated from University of Washington. With more than 13 years of experience, Alice and her team will be there for you every step of the way
See what our customers have to say about our highly-rated service:
- Alice and her team is amazing! I found them through Allstate's local agent search since I was relocating to Seattle and needed help for renters and auto insurance. I can see why Alice and her team was highly recommended. They are very reliable, informative, prompt, and above and beyond. The process was very smooth since they were there every step of the way; and also were patient and even provided solutions whenever we hit roadblocks. I am glad to have found such an amazing team and can look forward to knowing I am in good hands.
- Alice is the best insurance agent I have had to date. She is extremely professional and responsive to emails and calls even on the weekend. Occasionally things do slip through the cracks with all of the moving parts at Allstate as a whole, but whenever there is a problem, Alice always takes care of it promptly.
- Alice came highly recommended to me from a good friend of ours. So when my auto insurance was about to renew, I reached out to Alice to see if she could review my policy and helped me save some costs. She was so thorough in going over all the details of my policies with me and really took the time to explain how my coverages work. The quotes came out just about the same as my current (or I should say previous) policies but I decided to switch to Alice. I love how responsive and dedicated she is. I can see why my friend recommended Alice and I am a happy customer now!
We appreciate you visiting our website and we would love to help you to save money with a homeowners insurance quote. It's also a good opportunity to go over your existing coverages and ask questions about them.
Here are some tips when you are comparing different homeowners insurance estimates:
- Dwelling coverage is the main coverage that insures the main structure of your home and everything attached to it. It is also the coverage that determines other coverage limits, such as personal property and additional living expense.
- If have valuable items such as an engagement ring or heirloom jewelry, you may want to consider adding Scheduled Personal Property endorsement to cover them.
- There are four major categories of factors that affect your homeowners insurance premium. We broke them down and provided additional information to explain them: Learn more.
Tips & Resources close to Kirkland
If you are new to Juanita area, maybe as a student to Bastyr University, here are some helpful links and information that may help you to settle in.
Renewing Tabs & Transferring of Title
If you are:
- Renewing your tabs
- Buying or selling your car
- Registering an out-of-state vehicle
There are couple options that are close to you:
Eastside Auto Licensing
Eastside Auto Licensing is located in Rose Hill Shopping Center, which is very close to Downtown Kirkland. This office also offers pet licensing and disabled parking permits application.
If you are on 85th St coming from Central Way, keep driving east toward Costco and the office is in the plaza right behind U-Haul of Kirkland. It is also the same road you will take to get to Costco.
Worthington Licensing is in Bothell on the other side of Highway 522. It's located one block from Bothell City Hall on 183rd St and it's a standalone structured painted in blue.
You can also look for The Cottage, which is a very popular bistro with live music.
Driver Licensing Office
The closest location for driver licensing office for Juanita is in Redmond:
7225 170th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
There used to be couple options that were closer, one in Kirkland in the Houghton neighborhood, and another in Bothell. Both were closed down in 2009 as part of cost saving effort for Washington State Department of Licensing.
Real Estate Agent
If you are in the market for a new home in the Kirkland and Bothell area, we recommend a good of our agency, Peter Kim.
Peter and his team are experts who are very attentive to details, understand the Kirkland and Bothell area market, and have over 90 5-star reviews on Zillow.
We have worked with many great real estate agents in our area and Peter is definitely someone we could trust in recommending our clients.
Keller Williams Eastside
22614 Bothell Everett Hwy
Kirkland, WA 98021
Lunch on Us
Mention this recommendation when you call for a quote and we will give you a $20 gift card to enjoy a nice lunch around town on us. We encourage everyone to support our local small businesses!
Is AYAO Insurance Near Me?
Our office is located conveniently in the Kirkland Totem Lake area.
- Take I-405 N from NE 8th St on-ramp in Bellevue
- Follow I-405 N to Kirkland
- Take exit 20B for NE 124th St
- After exit, turn right onto NE 124th St
- Continue for about 1/2 mile
- On your left, you will see Kitanda Espresso & Acai and Kirkland Fireplace
- Pull into the plaza and drive parallel to 124th
- Our office is right next to Kirkland Fireplace