Home Insurance In Bellevue, Washington
Personalized Quote With Great Service
From experienced local insurance agents dedicated to being there for you.
Experienced homeowners insurance agency serving Bellevue
We understand the importance of being able to reach your insurance agents. Our team is dedicated to provide responsive service and will always pick up your phone calls and promptly return your emails.
As a resident of Bellevue for more than 20 years, I care deeply about our community. I sincerely appreciate the continuing trust in my agency and I will always maintain the highest integrity and provide honest and helpful information.
See what our customers have to say about our highly-rated service.
- Alice and her team is amazing! I found them through Allstate's local agent search since I was relocating to Seattle and needed help for renters and auto insurance. I can see why Alice and her team was highly recommended. They are very reliable, informative, prompt, and above and beyond. The process was very smooth since they were there every step of the way; and also were patient and even provided solutions whenever we hit roadblocks. I am glad to have found such an amazing team and can look forward to knowing I am in good hands.
- Alice is the best insurance agent I have had to date. She is extremely professional and responsive to emails and calls even on the weekend. Occasionally things do slip through the cracks with all of the moving parts at Allstate as a whole, but whenever there is a problem, Alice always takes care of it promptly.
- Alice came highly recommended to me from a good friend of ours. So when my auto insurance was about to renew, I reached out to Alice to see if she could review my policy and helped me save some costs. She was so thorough in going over all the details of my policies with me and really took the time to explain how my coverages work. The quotes came out just about the same as my current (or I should say previous) policies but I decided to switch to Alice. I love how responsive and dedicated she is. I can see why my friend recommended Alice and I am a happy customer now!
Insurance with coverages that make sense
We all want cheap insurance, but don't forget reliable insurance and dependable service are also important. It is what matters the most when you need to make a claim or when you are looking for help. Everyone needs insurance so make sure you choose an agency that you can trust to be there for you.
Alice Yao has been a license insurance agent helping local Washington customers since 2007 and opened her own insurance agency in Kirkland, WA in 2018.
Our professional insurance agents will be there every step of the way and help you to navigate through the claim process. With more than a decade of experience as a trusted local homeowners insurance agent, we will assure you the peace of mind that you deserve.
Personalizing your insurance quote
Average time to process a quote may take anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes. In most situations, our licensed insurance agents will be able to go over details of your coverages and different options available within an hour of the initial phone call.
In order to provide an accurate home insurance quote, we will request for the following information:
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Current home address
- Year the home was built
- Approximate square footage
- Approximate age of roof
- Number of home insurance claims in the past three years
Top home insurance companies in Kirkland and Washington state
According to the 2018 annual report published by the Office of the Insurance Commissioner in Washington State, the top five auto insurance companies in market share are:
- State Farm - 17%
- Safeco - 9.8%
- PEMCO - 6.1%
- Allstate - 4.2%
- USAA - 3.6%
Top insurance companies in the country in market share, 2018:
Homeowners insurance losses by cause
Almost all of the homeowners insurance claims in the US fall under property damage. According to the Insurance Information Institute, in 2017, 98% of all homeowners insurance claims were property damage.
Here is a breakdown of the cause of loss in homeowners insurance for 2017:
|Cause of loss||Percent of loss incurred|
|Wind and hail||41.7%|
|Fire and lightning||32.8%|
|Water damage and freezing||18.4%|
|All other property damage||4.1%|
|Liability - Bodily injury and property damage||1.9%|
|Liability - Medical payments and other||0.1%|
When it comes to water related damage in your home, the cause of the damage is essential in determining insurance coverage. Your homeowners insurance policy provides coverage for sudden and accidental water damage that originated from within your home, such as a pipe burst in the kitchen or if your water heater suddenly ruptured overnight.
Other water damages such as sewer line backup or sump pump failure, you may want to consider adding the optional water backup coverage.
Insurance 101: Home insurance coverages
Dwelling includes the main structure of your home and other structures that are attached to it. Common examples of structures attached to a home are attached garage, roof, chimney, and backyard deck.
Personal property coverage:
Exactly like its name, personal property coverage provides financial protection for all of your personal belongings. The most common examples of personal belongings are furnitures, clothing, kitchen appliances, books, electronics, and jewelry.
Additional living expense coverage:
Also known as loss of use coverage, this coverage can help you and your family with temporary housing costs and extra meal expenses in a covered claim. In addition, the coverage will help to cover storage costs and other related expenses due to the claim.
Learn more about homeowners insurance.
Helpful home insurance articles
AYAO Insurance LLC has made every effort to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but we cannot guarantee that it is free of inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. AYAO Insurance LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or to the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.