Car Insurance | Kent, WA
Team AYAO is a dedicated boutique agency committed in helping customers with their insurance needs in Kent, WA. Our agency owner, Alice Yao, has been a licensed insurance agent in Washington since 2007 and she is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
We understand how important it is to be there for our customers when they need help the most. We will always pick up your calls and promptly return your emails.
We also understand that the process of filing a claim can be difficult, especially after a car accident or an incident in your home. We promise to be there and help to guide you through the process, so you can focus on everything else that matters and get back to normal.
You can count on us!
Everyone wants cheap insurance, but it's just as important to have reliable coverage with dependable insurance agents that you can trust. It is what matters when you will need to file a claim after an accident.
Give us a call and we look forward to earning your business and be there for you when you need us.
See what our customers have to say about our highly-rated service:
- Alice and her team is amazing! I found them through Allstate's local agent search since I was relocating to Seattle and needed help for renters and auto insurance. I can see why Alice and her team was highly recommended. They are very reliable, informative, prompt, and above and beyond. The process was very smooth since they were there every step of the way; and also were patient and even provided solutions whenever we hit roadblocks. I am glad to have found such an amazing team and can look forward to knowing I am in good hands.
- Alice is the best insurance agent I have had to date. She is extremely professional and responsive to emails and calls even on the weekend. Occasionally things do slip through the cracks with all of the moving parts at Allstate as a whole, but whenever there is a problem, Alice always takes care of it promptly.
Get an auto insurance quote in Kent with dependable service from friendly local agents. We can help you to compare your current car insurance and go over all of the coverages in your insurance estimate.
We are here to answer your questions.
When shopping for car insurance with different insurance companies, it's important to make sure these quotes have comparable coverage limits and deductibles.
Here are some quick tips when shopping for auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability meet the Washington state legal requirement. We strongly recommend discussing with an insurance professional before choosing these limits.
- Deductibles for Comprehensive and Collision coverages are the same in the comparable quotes. Both of these coverages are required if your car is leased or financed.
- Uninsured Motorist and Personal Injury Protection coverages are offered to you. In Washington state, both of these coverages are required to be offered to you during the coverage selection process.
- Emergency roadside coverage and rental car/travel expense coverage. These coverages come in handy at the time of a claim, so be sure to look for these optional coverages when obtaining a quote.
Each city may have its own level of risk when it comes to car insurance. Keep in mind that your auto insurance rate in Kent, WA may be different than another person insured in Tacoma.
Auto Insurance 101
Also known as the “other person” coverage, auto liability is the coverage on your policy that covers injuries and damages to the other driver and/or passengers if you were at fault in a car accident.
This is also the coverage that is required by law in Washington state if the car is registered in the state.
Personal injury protection (PIP):
PIP coverage will take care of your injuries if you were involved in a car accident. The best feature of PIP coverage is its immediate benefits after an accident. PIP is also commonly known as the “no-fault coverage” which means the benefits will apply regardless who was at fault for the accident.
Uninsured motorist coverage:
Uninsured motorist coverage on your insurance policy will cover for your car repairs and your injuries from an accident in the event where the other driver is responsible but he or she does not have an active insurance policy in place.
Learn more about auto insurance coverages.
Tips and Resources for Kent, WA
If you are new to Kent, here are some local resources that may help you.
Renewing Tabs & Transferring of Title
Whether you are looking to renew your car tabs, transferring your car title, or any of the following:
- Vehicle and vessel licensing
- Applying for personalized license plates
- Transfer of ownership for out-of-area vehicle
Kent Licensing Agency is conveniently located on Washington Ave and is just off both Hwy 167 and Hwy 516.
Driver Licensing Office
If you are looking to get a new driver's license or to renew your expiring license, there is a driver licensing office right here in town.
It is located just off Hwy 167 on 74th Ave S in Kent Business Center. The DMV office is in the back of the complex and has limited parking spaces. We would advice to be patient and perhaps park on the other side and walk to the DMV office.
25410 74th Ave S
Kent, WA 98032
Auto Repair Service
Unfortunately we all run into car troubles, and if you're like me, who knows very little about cars, finding a mechanic that you can trust to do good work can be really difficult.
If you are in Kent, we recommend Iron Mike Automotive. It is right across the street from Clark Lake Park on SE 240th St in the East Hill neighborhood.
Iron Mike Automotive has more than 80 reviews in Google with a 4.9 rating out of 5.0. Many of the reviews recommend Iron Mike Automotive for its price, professionalism, and its knowledge. Iron Mike Automotive also has perfect 5-star reviews on Yelp with many customers mentioning trust and great mechanical knowledge.
We recommend if you have any issues with your car to check out Iron Mike Automotive.
Get a gift card to Iron Mike Automotive!
Mention this review when you call for a quote and we will give you a $20 gift card to Iron Mike Automotive. We encourage everyone to support our local small businesses!
Is AYAO Insurance Near Me?
Our office is located conveniently in Kirkland.
If you are coming from Kent, WA
- Get on WA-167 N
- Take the exit onto I-405 N toward Bellevue
- Follow I-405 N for about 18 miles and take exit 20B for NE 124th St
- After exit, turn right onto NE 124th St
- Continue for about 1/2 mile
- On your left, you will see Kitanda Espresso and Kirkland Fireplace
- Pull into the plaza and drive parallel to 124th
- Our office is right next to Kirkland Fireplace