Auto Insurance | Woodinville, WA
AYAO Insurance is a team of knowledgeable insurance agents who are committed to provide reliable service. Alice Yao, agency owner, has been serving local communities for over 14 years as a licensed insurance agent. Alice is a graduate from the University of Washington and is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
If you are in Woodinville, please call Alice and her team for your insurance needs.
You can count on us!
As your local insurance agents, we understand the importance of being there for our customers. We will always pick up your phone calls and promptly return your emails.
Everyone needs insurance, but more than just cheap insurance, you want to choose a dependable local agency that can be there for you when you need the help.
See what our customers have to say about our highly-rated service:
- Alice and her team is amazing! I found them through Allstate's local agent search since I was relocating to Seattle and needed help for renters and auto insurance. I can see why Alice and her team was highly recommended. They are very reliable, informative, prompt, and above and beyond. The process was very smooth since they were there every step of the way; and also were patient and even provided solutions whenever we hit roadblocks. I am glad to have found such an amazing team and can look forward to knowing I am in good hands.
- Alice is the best insurance agent I have had to date. She is extremely professional and responsive to emails and calls even on the weekend. Occasionally things do slip through the cracks with all of the moving parts at Allstate as a whole, but whenever there is a problem, Alice always takes care of it promptly.
- Alice came highly recommended to me from a good friend of ours. So when my auto insurance was about to renew, I reached out to Alice to see if she could review my policy and helped me save some costs. She was so thorough in going over all the details of my policies with me and really took the time to explain how my coverages work. The quotes came out just about the same as my current (or I should say previous) policies but I decided to switch to Alice. I love how responsive and dedicated she is. I can see why my friend recommended Alice and I am a happy customer now!
Get an auto insurance quote in Woodinville with dependable service from knowledgeable agents who will take the time to understand your needs. We will help you to compare your current car insurance and go over all of the coverages in your insurance estimate.
We are here to answer your questions.
When shopping for car insurance with different insurance companies, it's important to make sure your quotes have comparable coverage limits and deductibles.
Here are some quick tips when shopping for auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability meet the Washington state legal requirement. We strongly recommend discussing with an insurance professional before choosing these limits.
- Deductibles for Comprehensive and Collision coverages are the same in the comparable quotes. Both of these coverages are required if your car is leased or financed.
- Uninsured Motorist and Personal Injury Protection coverages are offered to you. In Washington state, both of these coverages are required to be offered to you during the coverage selection process.
- Emergency roadside coverage and rental car/travel expense coverage. These coverages come in handy at the time of a claim, so be sure to look for these optional coverages when obtaining a quote.
Each city may have its own level of risk when it comes to auto insurance. Keep in mind that your auto insurance rate in Woodinville, WA may be different than another person insured in Mill Creek.
Auto Insurance 101
Collision coverage is the coverage you will use to repair or replace your car if it was damaged in an accident with another car or in a rollover crash.
Personal injury protection coverage:
If you are injured in a car accident, the coverage that will take care of your injuries is the personal injury protection (PIP) coverage on your car insurance policy.
The best feature of PIP coverage is its immediate benefits after an accident. PIP is also commonly known as the “no-fault coverage” which means the benefits will apply regardless who was at fault for the accident.
Learn more: Personal Injury Protection Coverage.
Uninsured motorist coverage:
If you happen to be in an accident where the other driver is responsible but he or she does not have an active insurance policy in place, the uninsured motorist coverage on your insurance policy will cover for your car repairs and your injuries from the accident.
Without uninsured motorist coverage, if you were hit by someone without insurance, you would have to use your own collision coverage to fix your car damages and personal injury protection coverage to visit the doctor for injuries. If you didn’t carry collision or PIP coverage, you would have to independently pursue any accident-related costs directly from the responsible driver.
Learn more: Uninsured Motorist Coverage.
Tips and Resources for Woodinville
If you are new to Woodinville, here are some local resources that may help you.
Driver Licensing Office
There are three driver licensing offices within 15 miles from Woodinville: Lynnwood, Shoreline and Redmond. The closest one is less than 8 miles away in Redmond right next to Redmond Town Center.
7225 170th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
The office is in a strip mall not far from Red Robin and right next to Petco on Bear Creek Parkway. There are plenty of parking spots and the office is a decent size with many available seats and waiting areas.
Renewing Tabs & Transferring of Title
If you are new to Washington state, you may not be aware that you can transfer your car title in a non-DMV office by visiting one of the many privately operated licensing offices.
In Woodinville, you can visit Woodinville License Agency right off NE 175th St in Woodinville Town Center.
Here are some of the services that are offered:
- Report of sale and transfer of title
- Trip and transit permits
- Applying for fleet
- Custom license plate
Auto Repair Service
It is hard to find a reliable auto repair shop that you can trust to do good work and not charge too much. If you're like me, who don't really know much about cars, you will also have to rely on the mechanic to explain and break down issues.
If you are in Woodinville, we recommend Dino's Woodinville Auto Care Company. It is conveniently located in Woodinville Town Center and is right behind Woodinville License Agency.
Dino's Woodinville Auto Care Company has more than 80 reviews in Google with a 4.8 rating out of 5.0. Many of the reviews recommend Dino's Woodinville Auto Care Company for its pricing, quality, and reliability. Dino's also has more than 40 reviews on Yelp, with a lot of positive recommendations that the shop is honest and fairly priced.
We recommend if you have any issues with your car to check out Dino's Woodinville Auto Care Company.
Get a gift card to Dino's Woodinville Auto Care Company!
Mention this review when you call for a quote and we will give you a $20 gift card to Dino's Woodinville Auto Care Company. We encourage everyone to support our local small businesses!
Is AYAO Insurance Near Me?
Our office is located conveniently in Kirkland.
If you are coming from Woodinville, WA
- Get on WA-522 W toward I-405/Bothell
- Take the exit onto I-405 S toward Bellevue
- Take exit 20 for NE 124th St
- Turn left onto NE 124th St
- Continue for about 1/2 mile
- On your left, you will see Kitanda Espresso and Kirkland Fireplace
- Pull into the plaza and drive toward the other end
- Our office is right next to Kirkland Fireplace