Dependable insurance agents committed to being there for you
Dependable insurance agents committed to
being there for you
Auto Insurance | Renton, WA
Agency owner, Alice Yao, has been a licensed insurance agent in Washington since 2007. Alice is bilingual and fluent in Mandarin Chinese. With more than 14 years of experience helping customers with their insurance needs in Renton, WA and all over Washington state, she is dedicated in providing transparent and helpful information.
Team AYAO is a team of professional local insurance agents dedicated to being there for you when you need help the most. We will always pick up your phone calls and promptly return your emails.
You can count on us!
We all want cheap insurance, but the reason why we have insurance is to be able to protect the things we value the most. Dependable insurance is what matters the most when we need to file a claim after an accident. Everyone needs insurance so make sure you choose an agency that you can trust to be there for you.
See what our customers have to say about our highly-rated service:
- Alice and her team is amazing! I found them through Allstate's local agent search since I was relocating to Seattle and needed help for renters and auto insurance. I can see why Alice and her team was highly recommended. They are very reliable, informative, prompt, and above and beyond. The process was very smooth since they were there every step of the way; and also were patient and even provided solutions whenever we hit roadblocks. I am glad to have found such an amazing team and can look forward to knowing I am in good hands.
- Alice is the best insurance agent I have had to date. She is extremely professional and responsive to emails and calls even on the weekend. Occasionally things do slip through the cracks with all of the moving parts at Allstate as a whole, but whenever there is a problem, Alice always takes care of it promptly.
Get an auto insurance quote in Renton with dependable service from friendly local agents. We will help you to compare your current car insurance and go over all of the coverages in your insurance estimate.
We are here to answer your questions.
When shopping for car insurance with different insurance companies, it's important to make sure these quotes have comparable coverage limits and deductibles.
Here are some quick tips when shopping for auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability meet the Washington state legal requirement. We strongly recommend discussing with an insurance professional before choosing these limits.
- Deductibles for Comprehensive and Collision coverages are the same in the comparable quotes. Both of these coverages are required if your car is leased or financed.
- Uninsured Motorist and Personal Injury Protection coverages are offered to you. In Washington state, both of these coverages are required to be offered to you during the coverage selection process.
- Emergency roadside coverage and rental car/travel expense coverage. These coverages come in handy at the time of a claim, so be sure to look for these optional coverages when obtaining a quote.
Each city may have its own level of risk when it comes to auto insurance. Keep in mind that your auto insurance rate in Renton, WA may be different than another person insured in Kent.
Auto Insurance 101
Also known as the “other person” coverage, auto liability is the coverage on your policy that covers injuries and damages to the other driver and/or passengers if you were at fault in a car accident.
This is also the coverage that is required by law in Washington state if the car is registered in the state.
Personal injury protection (PIP):
PIP coverage will take care of your injuries if you were involved in a car accident. The best feature of PIP coverage is its immediate benefits after an accident. PIP is also commonly known as the “no-fault coverage” which means the benefits will apply regardless who was at fault for the accident.
Uninsured motorist coverage:
Uninsured motorist coverage on your insurance policy will cover for your car repairs and your injuries from an accident in the event where the other driver is responsible but he or she does not have an active insurance policy in place.
Learn more about auto insurance coverages.
Tips and Resources for Renton
If you are new to Renton, here are some local resources that may help you.
Renewing Tabs & Transferring of Title
Whether you are looking to renew your car tabs, transferring your car title, or any of the following:
- Vehicle and vessel licensing
- Applying for disabled parking permits
- Trip and transfer permits
Renton License Agency is conveniently located near Downtown Renton and is right across the street from Renton Postal Office.
Renton License Agency
329 Williams Ave S
Renton, WA 98057
Driver Licensing Office
The closest location for driver licensing office for Renton is right on Sunset Blvd and Hwy 900.
1314 Union Ave NE Ste 4
Renton, WA 98059
Car Window Tinting Service
Although we are known to have many overcast cloudy days in Renton, WA, we actually get quite a bit of sun especially during April to September.
Window tinting is a great way to reduce some of the UV exposure from the sun and it also helps to maintain a lower temperature during the hotter summer months.
For your local window tinting needs, we recommend:
Advance Window Tinting
4233 NE Sunset Blvd #7
Renton, WA 98059
Advance Window Tinting has more than 100 reviews in Google with 4.8 rating. Several reviews mention its prompt service and high quality work. Some of the other great qualities are reasonable price and customer service in helping to match the right tint and other services.
Get a gift card to Advance Window Tinting!
Mention this review when you call for a quote and we will give you a $20 gift card to Advance Window Tinting. We encourage everyone to support our local small businesses!
Is AYAO Insurance Near Me?
Our office is located conveniently in Kirkland.
If you are coming from Renton, WA
- Take I-405 N from Houser Way S and Sunset Blvd N
- Follow I-405 N for about 15 miles and take exit 20B for NE 124th St
- After exit, turn right onto NE 124th St
- Continue for about 1/2 mile
- On your left, you will see Kitanda Espresso and Kirkland Fireplace
- Pull into the plaza and drive parallel to 124th
- Our office is right next to Kirkland Fireplace