Auto Insurance | Bothell, WA
Agency owner, Alice Yao, has been serving residents in Washington state since 2007 as a licensed insurance agent. Alice is bilingual and graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in Psychology. With more than 14 years of experience, she is committed to helping people in Bothell with their insurance needs.
Team AYAO is a dedicated team of friendly insurance agents working to provide professional and responsive service. We will always pick up your phone calls and promptly return your emails.
You can count on us!
We all want cheap insurance, but just as important as lower cost, we want reliable service from people we know and trust. Dependable service is what matters when we need to file a claim especially in a stressful situation after an accident. Everyone needs insurance so make sure you choose an insurance agent that you can trust to be there for you.
See what our customers have to say about our highly-rated service:
- Alice and her team is amazing! I found them through Allstate's local agent search since I was relocating to Seattle and needed help for renters and auto insurance. I can see why Alice and her team was highly recommended. They are very reliable, informative, prompt, and above and beyond. The process was very smooth since they were there every step of the way; and also were patient and even provided solutions whenever we hit roadblocks. I am glad to have found such an amazing team and can look forward to knowing I am in good hands.
- Alice is the best insurance agent I have had to date. She is extremely professional and responsive to emails and calls even on the weekend. Occasionally things do slip through the cracks with all of the moving parts at Allstate as a whole, but whenever there is a problem, Alice always takes care of it promptly.
Hello Bothell! Get an auto insurance quote with dependable service from knowledgeable insurance agents. We will help you to compare your current car insurance and go over all of the coverages in your insurance quote.
We are here to answer your questions.
When shopping for car insurance with different insurance companies, it's important to evaluate each quote with comparable coverage limits and deductibles.
Here are some quick tips when shopping for auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability meet the Washington state legal requirement. We strongly recommend discussing with an insurance professional before choosing these limits.
- Deductibles for Comprehensive and Collision coverages are the same in the comparable quotes. Both of these coverages are required if your car is leased or financed.
- Uninsured Motorist and Personal Injury Protection coverages are offered to you. In Washington state, both of these coverages are required to be offered to you during the coverage selection process.
- Emergency roadside coverage and rental car/travel expense coverage. These coverages come in handy at the time of a claim, so be sure to look for these optional coverages when obtaining a quote.
Auto Insurance 101
Comprehensive coverage is the enhanced protection for your own car and it will cover damages that are not result of a collision or rollover.
In our experience, the most common usage of comprehensive coverage is for a windshield repair or replacement.
In addition to covering glass damage on your car, comprehensive coverage also covers for theft, fire, vandalism, and more.
Learn more: Comprehensive Coverage.
Collision coverage is the coverage used to repair or replace your own car, if it was damaged in an accident with another car or in a rollover crash.
Similar to comprehensive coverage, if your car is leased or financed, your lender is likely to require you to carry collision coverage in your car insurance policy.
Learn more: Collision Coverage.
Uninsured motorist coverage:
Uninsured motorist coverage on your insurance policy will cover for your car repairs and your injuries from an accident in the event where the other driver is responsible but he or she does not have an active insurance policy in place.
Learn more about auto insurance coverages.
Tips and Resources for Bothell
If you are new to Bothell, here are some local resources that may help you.
Renewing Tabs & Transferring of Title
Whether you are looking to renew your car tabs, transferring your car title, or any of the following:
- Report of sale
- Trip and transit permits
- Applying for disabled parking permits
- Pet licensing
- Notary service
Worthington Licensing is conveniently located in Downtown Bothell, just across from Bothell City Hall.
Right next to it, there are also several restaurants within walking distance. Perfect location to stop by on your lunch break while getting your tab renewed.
We visited Worthington in September of 2021 to renew our tab and was pleasantly surprised how quick and easy it was. As soon as we walked into the door, we were greeted by someone behind the counter. We told her that we were renewing our tab and gave her our information. Within a minute, we paid the renewal fee and the nice lady handed us the new tab and we were done!
It was definitely one of the fastest service we ever had, especially relating to tab renewal.
Driver Licensing Office
The closest location for driver licensing office for Bothell is now in Redmond:
7225 170th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Some years ago, there were several DMV offices in the Eastside. There was one right in the old Bothell Landing, but unfortunately it was closed in parts due to the cost-cutting measures for the Department of Licensing and loss of lease as part of Bothell's redeveloping of downtown area: Bothell licensing office to close next month.
If you were instructed to go to the DMV office in Bellevue, unfortunately it is also no longer there. That office was shut down at the end of 2019 and all of its services relocated to the Redmond office.
Car Window Tinting Service
Yes, Seattle is often referred to as the Rainy City. But did you know, Seattle and Bothell average 152 sunny days per year - that is equivalent to 5 months out of a year. Between the months of April and September, Seattle and Bothell average more than 200 hours of sunshine every month!
That is a lot of sun and UV exposure!
Window tinting is a great way to reduce some of the UV exposure from the sun and it also helps to reduce temperature in your car during the hot summer months.
For your local window tinting needs, we recommend:
We recently tinted our car at DarkSide and we were very satisfied with the quality of their work and prompt service. We dropped off our car at 9 am and it was ready for pick up at 4 pm.
The tint was perfect and we love how the car looks. They were able to answer all of our questions and the appointment went smoothly on the day it was scheduled. We are very confident with their work and have been referring them to our friends.
Get a gift card to The DarkSide Window Tinting!
Mention this review when you call for a quote and we will give you a $20 gift card to The DarkSide Window Tinting. We encourage everyone to support our local small businesses!
Is AYAO Insurance Near Me?
Our office is located conveniently in Kirkland.
If you are coming from Bothell, WA
- Take I-405 S from WA-522 E
- Continue on for about 1.4 miles and take exit 20 for NE 124th St
- After exit, use left 2 lanes to turn left onto NE 124th St
- Continue for about 3/4 mile
- On your left, you will see Kitanda Espresso and Kirkland Fireplace
- Pull into the plaza and drive parallel to 124th
- Our office is right next to Kirkland Fireplace