Knowledgeable & Experienced Agents
We believe in honesty and transparency.
Auto Insurance | Bellevue, WA
Reliable insurance and dependable service are what matter the most when you need to make a claim or when you are looking for help. We all want cheap insurance, but more importantly, we want a reasonably price service from a team that can be trusted to be there for us.
As your fellow resident and a friendly neighbor in Bellevue, I will promise to be there for you. I care deeply about our wonderful diverse community and I will do my part to support it.
I sincerely appreciate the continuing trust in my agency and I will always maintain the highest integrity and provide honest and helpful information.
See what our customers have to say about our highly-rated service:
- Alice and her team is amazing! I found them through Allstate's local agent search since I was relocating to Seattle and needed help for renters and auto insurance. I can see why Alice and her team was highly recommended. They are very reliable, informative, prompt, and above and beyond. The process was very smooth since they were there every step of the way; and also were patient and even provided solutions whenever we hit roadblocks. I am glad to have found such an amazing team and can look forward to knowing I am in good hands.
- Alice is the best insurance agent I have had to date. She is extremely professional and responsive to emails and calls even on the weekend. Occasionally things do slip through the cracks with all of the moving parts at Allstate as a whole, but whenever there is a problem, Alice always takes care of it promptly.
We would love for an opportunity to help you save money with an auto insurance quote and answer any questions you may have regarding your coverages.
Keep in mind, when comparing your car insurance estimates, take extra care to review these coverages:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability are at the same limits in both quotes.
- Comprehensive and Collision deductibles are the same in both quotes - higher deductibles have lower premium and vice-versa.
- Uninsured Motorist and Personal Injury Protection coverages are offered to you by the insurance professional. In Washington, both of these coverages are required by law to be offered to you during the coverage selection process.
- Emergency roadside coverage and rental car/travel expense coverage. These coverages come in handy at the time of a claim, so be sure to look for these optional coverages when obtaining a quote.
Tips and Resources for Bellevue
If you are new to Bellevue, here are some helpful links and information that can help you to register your vehicle, transfer title, or update your license. We also included a couple spots where you might find cheaper gas.
Renewing Tabs & Transferring of Title
If you are:
- Renewing your tabs
- Buying or selling your car
- Registering an out-of-state vehicle
Bel-Red Auto License in Crossroads Shopping Center can provide quick in-person service to meet these needs.
It is located in the back of the shopping center across from Stone Gardens Climbing Gym (exterior looks like a tall rock).
Bel-Red Auto License
15600 NE 8th Street, K-16
Bellevue, WA 98008
We have been coming to this office for nearly 20 years to pick up our tabs and to arrange transferring of titles after we sold our car.
The process of selling a car to a private buyer can be very simple. After we reach an agreement to price, we would schedule to meet at a bank near Crossroads, deposit the funds, and just head straight over to Bel-Red Auto License and fill out the forms to transfer title.
The buyer would get a new title right in the office and the office even provides a new temporary license plate to swap out the old one.
Driver Licensing Office
The closest location for driver licensing office for Bellevue is now in Redmond:
7225 170th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Years ago, there used to be a DMV office in the Bellevue Lake Hills neighborhood and another nearby in Kirkland.
I can still recall parking in the back corner of Lake Hills Shopping Center and see a bunch of high school teenagers with their parents anxiously waiting for their turn to take the drivers test.
For those parents who are more seasoned, they would take their teenager down to the much quieter office in Kirkland/Houghton, which I heard was also a little bit easier when it comes to taking the test.
Both offices closed down in the 2000's and consolidated to a new office on Bel-Red Road. Unfortunately that office had also recently closed down at the very end of 2019.
In our experience, the cheapest gas in Bellevue is the Safeway gas station on 140th Ave NE. If you have a Safeway membership card, you may save even more with a discount.
If you are a fan of Chevron gas, we usually find the one on the corner of 8th and 148th to be slightly less expensive. It also has a full service Brown Bear Car Wash and several manual self-wash options available.
If you have a Costco card, you might want to check out Kirkland Costco gas station. This is perhaps the least expensive gas station around Bellevue and it is very popular. We recommend going there during weekdays and avoid the long line on a typical weekend.
Is AYAO Insurance Near Me?
Our office is located conveniently in the Kirkland Totem Lake area.
- Take I-405 N from NE 8th St on-ramp in Bellevue
- Follow I-405 N to Kirkland
- Take exit 20B for NE 124th St
- After exit, turn right onto NE 124th St
- Continue for about 1/2 mile
- On your left, you will see Kitanda Espresso & Acai and Kirkland Fireplace
- Pull into the plaza and drive parallel to 124th
- Our office is right next to Kirkland Fireplace